We’ve rounded up some of the most creative and profitable products so you can start selling successfully online.
- Gear for a specific sport or activity, like snowboarding or Muay Thai
- Group meditation classes or guided meditations as digital products
- CBD topical products
- Luxury dog beds
- Apparel items for pets (costumes, winter coats, booties)
- Snack foods for dietary restrictions
- Gourmet spices
- Smart home accessories
- Wall art
- Renter-friendly decor and fixtures
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Vintage thrift finds
- Eco-friendly, toxin-free skincare items
- Athleisure apparel
Take a look at the full list that features over 100 business ideas and tips on how to launch your brand.
- Planners and journals
- Hair extensions
- Digital paper products (ebooks, teacher resources, budget spreadsheets)
- Holiday gift wrapping and decor
- Luggage, suitcases, and toiletry bags
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Men’s accessories (ties, belts, cufflinks)
- Everyday Carry Products (keychains, wallets, laptop bags, bottle openers)
Take a look at all of their ideas and learn what makes these products surefire money makers.
- Water bottles
- LED lights
- Smartphone accessories (chargers, screen protectors)
- Bluelight glasses
- Bags and totes
- Kitchen gadgets (air fryers, pizza ovens, portable blenders)
- Smart home products (smart light bulbs, door sensors, cameras)
Check out their full list and their framework for a product selection process.
- Hair accessories (claw clips, scrunchies, barrettes)
- Nail extensions
- Temporary tattoos
- Tea accessories (kettles, infusers, muslin bags)
- Wireless earbuds
- VR accessories (headsets, charging gear, hand tools)
For a full list and trending analytics, click here.